Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) / Nurse Practitioner.
We are looking for an experienced Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) to join our busy and growing company. This position is open to a committed individual who is a self-starter and is self-motivated. This individual should be capable of working with minimal supervision and has a serious interest in Health and Wellness.
Candidate must have minimum 1 year of experience working with E-Clinical
Expected to see minimum of 15 patients in a day
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work accurately while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations with professional composure.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to exercise sound and independent judgment.
- Knowledge and skill in use of job appropriate technology and software applications.
- Ability to understand respects and accommodates patient’s preferences and needs with regards to their individual beliefs, customs and practices.
- Must have ability to clearly, accurately and effectively provide information to doctors, other nurses, patients, and family members.
- Must have ability to show compassion, patience and maintain non-judgmental approach to patients and their families